- If you have not registered yet, please do so now using the “Start Here” button. If you have already registered, your login email will display instead of the “Start Here” button.
- Once you are logged in, you can search our Calendar and register for the trainings you want.
- If no events are displayed, that means that no public workshops are currently planned or available.
- If you have received a code from an organization for one of Serna’s Exclusive Training events, you will enter that code on the Calendar page and it will bring up the workshops you are eligible to register for.
- Once you have registered, you can access your workshops using the “Your Workshop Registrations” in the header.
Training events for each category can be found using the links below.
Workshops and trainings sponsored by the State of New Mexico including the 988 workshop series that is open to the public.
These training events are in partnership with Hidalgo Medical Services.
The purpose of these events are to reduce morbidity and mortality associated with opioid overdose in the Northern New Mexico jurisdictions of Taos County, Rio Arriba County, the Eight Northern Indian Pueblos Council (ENIPC) and the Jicarilla Apache Nation.
Serna Solutions Exclusive Trainings are professional development workshops that are offered independently, with no restrictions on who may register. These events may have a cost that must be paid at the time of registration.
These workshops are offered by the SOR-2020 grant, funded through the New Mexico Behavioral Health Services Division (BHSD). These trainings are free of charge for any person who supports individual(s) and their families with OUD and stimulant use disorder diagnoses in New Mexico.