Brian Serna, LPCC, LADAC is the CEO/Founder of Serna Solutions and is a well sought after trainer and consultant in behavioral health issues related to Evidence Based Practices, Cultural Considerations and Ethical Issues. He has a BA in Psychology from New Mexico State University and an MA in Counseling from the University of New Mexico. Mr. Serna has trained and consulted with programs in over twenty different states, five different countries, and sixteen different tribal communities. In addition to his role as the CEO of Serna Solutions he is also the past President of the New Mexico Association of Addiction Professionals (NMAAP) a member of Senator Ben Ray Lujan’s Mental Health Consortium and he has been appointed to serve on Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham’s Council on Racial Justice in the Health Subcommittee.
Mr. Serna has the following certifications:
- Member of the Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers (MINT)
- Certified as a trainer in Motivational Interviewing Supervisor Training (MIST)
- Certified trainer and supervisor in the Community Reinforcement and Family Training (CRAFT), Adolescent-Community Reinforcement Approach (A-CRA) and the Community Reinforcement Approach (CRA).
- Certified in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT).
- Certified as a trainer in Contingency Management.